With age loss of voume in the upper part of breast or the cleavage area is obvious, Though Bra normally typically pushes up to create more volume in upper part of breast and push closer to create more volume in cleavage area.
- Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow.
- Shape of the breast becomes collapsed and droopy.
- Sensation decreased after breast feeding, or implants or aging.
- Inverted nipples.
- Crinkling, crate-paper skin around the cleavage are
What to expect
Best candidate is looking for small changes in the shape where size is not a main issue only PRP is used to stimulate endogenous stem cellsalready present in the area to produce.
- New healthy appearing skin
- Healthier firmer more shapely breast tissue pinker nipple rounder cleavage and smoother skin
- Sensitivity of breast back to that of teenager because of growth factors .)sensitivity looses with age and after breast feeding)
- Nipple lift in case of inverted nipple
How it is done
- First step is to Evaluate Shape and where the shape can be enhanced
- Preparation of platelet rich plasma ;
- Approximately 60 l of blood is drawn from vein around elbow
- Blood is processed to produce a concentrate rich in growth factors and platelets
- Platelets are further activated to release multiple fold of growth factors
- This concentrate (max up to 10 ml) is injected after numbing the breast.
- The endogenous stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
- It is done as an out patient procedure and takes less than 2 hours .
- Younger-appearing skin and increased volume of fatty tissue
- The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months
- Lasts for at least 1 to 2 years