Logical reasons for breast enlargement
Small or sagging breasts is the most common reason for this procedure
- Small breasts may cause you to feel self-conscious about size.
- Saggy breasts may make you feel old.
- You want cleavage.
- Your weight loss caused your breasts to decrease in size.
- Your breasts are different than other women’s.
- The latest fashions just don’t fit right with your small breasts.
- Your small breasts make your hips look larger.
- Your breasts are not same size—they are disproportionate.
- To enhance the body contour of a woman who, for personal reasons, feels that her breast size is too small.
- To correct a reduction in breast volume after pregnancy.
- To balance a difference in breast size.
- To serve as a reconstructive technique following breast surgery.
Candidate for Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer
- Fear bad results with breast implants
- Are breast reconstruction candidates, including those who have been treated with radiation
- Have modest enlargement goals (one cup size or less)
- Have mild breast asymmetry
- Are prepared to comply with strict peri-operative care and guidelines
- Want to fill areas of a poorly placed or shifted implant
- A woman who has enough body fat to have the procedure done
- Has normal mammography
The best candidates for breast augmentation are women who are looking for improvement, not perfection. If you’re physically healthy and realistic in your expectations, you may be a good candidate.
Torso size, fat distribution, and the amount and distribution of breast tissue all play a role in the optimal plan to give you the best result. Next is to decide the amount of fat to be injected. Third is the location for the placement of the fat injections.
Most women can return to regular activities after one week, but you will still be cautioned to avoid strenuous activities.Your breasts will probably be sensitive to direct stimulation for two to three weeks, so you should avoid much physical contact. After that, breast contact is fine once your breasts are no longer sore, usually within three to four weeks after surgery
The fat will removed removed from one area (belly ,Thigh) of the body and processed for adipose derived cells . These and Micro fat will be grafted into the breasts is, for the most part, permanent. ADSC long Fat grafted into the breast becomes part of the breast cells and therefore is not a foreign object such as an implant, which is made of a somewhat permanent foreign, though inert, material.
Although the fat transfer process leads to the loss of some of the fat cells in the injected breast, but presence ADSC s will remain and continue to become part of the breast tissue. In effect, the results of a fat graft are essentially permanent. Investigators have mentioned that perhaps the cell grown of transplanted fat is associated with the stem cells that are part of the fat and that can be sustained in the breast.
No one performing fat transfer to the breast will not promise how much of the fat will become permanent. That has to do with each patient having a different body response and makeup.
Some patients who have the breast enhancement fat graft my lose fat and need to have an additional treatment a few months after the fat transfer procedure. To avoid any future treatment during the original surgical breast enlargement, we may overfill the breast to compensate for fat loss. Some of the fat will be absorbed by the body and additional fat injections will need to be performed to maintain the desired full breast appearance.
- it is Natural
- it enhances cleavage and offers an attractive look.
- Symmetry is also an advantage with breast fat transfer surgery, particularly with narrow breasts
- Nipples can have better projection. There is most often a well-improved breast symmetry.
- No incisions
- No scarring
- No difficulty with future mammography
- No risk of rejection by the body of a foreign material
- Less downtime after fat transfer breast augmentation surgery
- Quicker healing
- No need to replace the breast implants after several years
Procedure : under local aneasthesia adequate amont of fat is aspirated it is processed to make micro fat particles . 6o to 100 cc of fat is proceesedd to isolate adipose derived stem cells .
a specially designed injection cannula is used to transfer the fat to the breasts. It’s critical here to use many injections of very small amounts of fat. Big globs of fat won’t survive. The fat has to be delicately placed like strings of ribbon throughout the muscle so that it can receive a proper amount of blood supply Instead, we step by step add little bits of fat throughout the breasts, slowly sculpting them up to the desired size and shape. This takes a little longer but improves fat survival and ultimately gives you a better result. All of the fat injections can usually be done through two or three tiny puncture incisions. There are virtually no breast scars from this procedure
.Much of the fat will survive, but a portion of it will be reabsorbed. The surgeon cannot state the exact amount of volume that a patient will achieve. No patient’s breasts are the same. At times, an additional augmentation procedure may be needed for the patient to reach the desired volume