Name : Dr. ANUPAMA BANSAL
Address : F-26 Bhagat Singh Chowk, , Rudrapur, U. S. Nagar-263153 Uttrakhand (INDIA)
Phone No : (91-5944) 243891, 91-9557691818
E-mail : email@example.com
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S., M.D (Internal Medicine)
Present Position : Consultant Physician & Neurologist, Anupam hospital, Rudrapur, HB speciality hospital, Rudrapur
- Passed in 1995 with the all-round fair performance from K.G. Medical college (2600 Bedded Hospital) one of the oldest and among the top 5 Medical colleges in the excellence of India.
- All three professionals passed in the first attempt.
- Selected for MD Anesthesia at G.S.V.M. medical College Kanpur through combined Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examinations.
M.D . (Internal Medicine)
- Passed in 2001 in the first attempt from B.R.D Medical College, Gorakhpur ( 150 Bedded Medicine Unit with 10 bedded ICU )a state Run Government Medical College.
- Daily Outdoor Patient Load of 250 patients in individual medicine opd
- Expertise in handling all elective and emergency Medical situations (especially Respiratory distress, Cerebrovascular Accidents, Epilepsy, GI bleed,).
- Studied the effect of Metformin on Lipid profle in noninsulin depenpent diabetes mellitus patients( April 2001)-a study of 100 patents
- Presented paper on newer trends in treatment of Parkinsons in various forums.
- Fellow In Ultrasonography At centre of Radiology Amit MRI & Diagnostic Centre Mooradabad for a total duration of six months.
- Observed the skills as Research Fellow in neurological intensive care at London Bridge Hospital U.K
Fellow In Endoscopy At centre of Radiology Amit MRI & Diagnostic Centre Mooradabad for a total duration of three months.
Fellow In Echo Cardiography at Centre of advanced cardiology with Dr Prakash Pant DM (Cardiology) at Haldwani.
Learnt the advanced skills of Ultrasonology under the expert guidance of Dr Diwaker Agarwal senior Radiologist Mercy Medical Centre Roseburg Oregon, USA
Active Member of Indian Medical Association & Association of Physicians of India
(DR. ANUPAMA BANSAL)